Help with List, ListView...

Stephane Ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Fri Jan 7 16:10:04 UTC 2000

Hi,

I need help.
To start to understand Morphic UI I wanted to look at the
PlayWithMe1 mechanism to learn how I can display a list of the
Smalltalk classes.
I browsed a lot of code and got lost. I found the PlayWithMe class saw that this
is a MorphModel. But I could figure out where the lists where initialized with
the Smalltalk class.Sender of instance creation did not help me.

So is there a place where I can find a small piece of code that I can read
to understand how to create a list in morphic.

Stef

PS: Apparently Morphic needs a good documentation or tutorial. I read the
available tutorials (even browse the spanish one)
to see if they could help but could not really find what I wanted.
And this is frustating, in VisualWorks I can build this functionality
in less than 10 min.

Stephane DUCASSE (ducasse at iam.unibe.ch) http://www.iam.unibe.ch/~ducasse/

University of Bern, Institut fuer informatik and Mathematik
IAM-SCG, 10 neubruckstrasse, CH-3012 Bern, Switzerland.