LindaTalk (was Re: Squeak-related employment information sought)

Robert Withers withers at vnet.net
Wed Jan 26 06:28:39 UTC 2000

Tom Ayerst wrote:

> Does anyone have any info on this, is there one?  Do they need any help?

Hi Tom,

I've just gotten the code from Bolot Kerimbaev and I'm starting to have
a look see.  (Thanks Bolot!)  I'm going to run with it.  I don't know
what level of involvement Bolot plans, as it seems he's quite busy with
several other projects.  So, if you or any other citizens of
Squeakingham would like to help, then contact me and we can get the
requisite resources online.  We'll start with a swiki, then move to a
LindaTalk message board at first opportunity.

cheers,
Rob