Computer Modern Fonts/Mach 2

agree at carltonfields.com agree at carltonfields.com
Mon Jan 31 17:11:37 UTC 2000

> Good point.  I'll get some together tonight.

Great!

> (Re: license) Open one up in a text editor and have a look!

The license looks just fine, BSD-like in nature.  The only limitation is carrying forward the copyright notices, which is a fair exchange.  Do be sure to put the Copyright Notices somewhere approriate in the change-file or font-files (if you build and distribute as a Font-Set, the comment arena is a good place for that).

COMMENT  Copyright 1984-1989, 1994 Adobe Systems Incorporated.
COMMENT  Copyright 1988, 1994 Digital Equipment Corporation.
COMMENT
COMMENT  Adobe is a trademark of Adobe Systems Incorporated which may be
COMMENT  registered in certain jurisdictions.
COMMENT  Permission to use these trademarks is hereby granted only in
COMMENT  association with the images described in this file.
COMMENT
COMMENT  Permission to use, copy, modify, distribute and sell this software
COMMENT  and its documentation for any purpose and without fee is hereby
COMMENT  granted, provided that the above copyright notices appear in all
COMMENT  copies and that both those copyright notices and this permission
COMMENT  notice appear in supporting documentation, and that the names of
COMMENT  Adobe Systems and Digital Equipment Corporation not be used in
COMMENT  advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of the software
COMMENT  without specific, written prior permission.  Adobe Systems and
COMMENT  Digital Equipment Corporation make no representations about the
COMMENT  suitability of this software for any purpose.  It is provided "as
COMMENT  is" without express or implied warranty.

/helvR12.bdf

Jay