[ENH] ObjectExplorer senders & implementors of symbols

Norton, Chris chrisn at Kronos.com
Tue Jul 4 03:03:03 UTC 2000

Hi Folks!

Change Set:		ENH-ObjectExplorerMenu
Date:			3 July 2000
Author:			Chris Norton

I was trying to figure out what code was responsible for some options on a
popup menu, so I decided to explore the morph.  Exploring the morph, I
quickly located the action selectors I was looking for, but I was unable to
get at the code for the selectors without typing.  Well, I admit to some
laziness, so this situation just wouldn't do.  I dropped everything and
wrote this little enhancement to make my life a bit easier.  :-)

This change set adds two menu options to ObjectExplorer's genericMenu: if
the insideObject (the object selected in the list) is of class Symbol.  I
figure that most of the time, the symbol will probably be a selector.  So
this enhancement adds 'senders' and 'implementors' to the list of available
menu options for Symbols.

Hope you other lazy people can find a use for this little hack.  :-)

Happy 4th of July to you US Squeakers!

Oh, alright.  I hope the rest of you have a nice day too.  :-)

---==> Chris

 <<ENH-ObjectExplorerMenu.1.cs.gz>>