[Goodie] FrameMatrixes for layout and resizing RE: [NEWBIE] GUI/user input

Karl Ramberg karl.ramberg at chello.se
Wed Jul 19 13:56:50 UTC 2000

This looks very interesting. I have to look more into the code but the
concept is good. I don't know if this is intentional but that you use
the halos for window widgets is very good. Less visual noise, more consitent etc (now we just have
to make the halos prettier and I have buy a new three button mouse to my mac ;-)

How 'morphic' clean are the text morphs ? And do we see a change set implementing them soon ?

Karl