[BUG][FIX][UNIX] X Shared Memory in 32 bpp

Bert Freudenberg bert at isgnw.CS.Uni-Magdeburg.De
Thu Jul 6 07:59:38 UTC 2000

On Wed, 5 Jul 2000, Tim Rowledge wrote:

> In message <3963A324.DFBF9FA3 at evolgo.de> you wrote:
>

> > >   ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> > >                     Name: shm32bpp.diff
> > >    shm32bpp.diff    Type: Plain Text (TEXT/PLAIN)
> > >                 Encoding: BASE64
> >
> > it works great for Tim's variant of Ian's Linux port.
> So what you're saying is that it is ok in Stephan's variant of Tim's
> variant of Ian's variant of the original :-) ?

Since it's based on my variant of Tim's variant of Ian's variant of the
original and it works okay in Stephan's variant of Tim's variant of Ian's
variant of the original we probably could safely apply it to Tim's variant
of Ian's variant of the original or even Ian's variant of the original so
that at last we get a new original that we could call 2.8?

-- Bert