Squeak Swiki out of order again

Mark Guzdial guzdial at cc.gatech.edu
Tue Jul 4 19:24:14 UTC 2000

I did check it yesterday and it was running fine.  Perhaps a
network/DNS glitch?

If there is a problem, please write to swiki-bugs at cc.gatech.edu and we
will look into it.  We've said this several times on the list -- we do
monitor that list, but we don't always check all our (ten) servers
daily.

Mark