[Goodie] FrameMatrixes for layout and resizing

Torsten.Bergmann at phaidros.com Torsten.Bergmann at phaidros.com
Wed Jul 19 14:25:08 UTC 2000

The FrameMatrix Code is similar to the code used in Smalltalk MT.
I ported it with the permission of ObjectConnect, so the squeak
code is free.

If you want to play with FrameMatrixes and understand the concept,
download the full functional Evaluation version of MT
(http://www.objectconnect.com/stmtvc_eval.htm) and start the GUI Builder.

I've attached an image demonstrating how FM's are used in the
MT GUI Builder and which code is generated. Hope it's getting clearer
now.

Bye
Torsten