[ENH] Alternative EventSensor

Dan Ingalls Dan.Ingalls at disney.com
Sat Jul 29 23:27:21 UTC 2000

Ned -

>I find the VM's mapping of keys to be a weak spot of the current implementation.
>There are a number of keys I just can't use, or that don't work the way I'd like
>(for instance, I don't seem to have a forward delete key in Squeak).

Ctrl-delete gives you forward-delete (on the Mac, at least), as per (screen-menu / help... / command-key help).  Its undo happens to be broken, though, in case anyone wants to fix it [I'm guilty -- put it in a couple of years ago when I didn't understand how the ParagraphEditor handles undo (still don't ;-)].

	- Dan