[ENH][ANSI] Collection>>allSatisfy:

Doug Way dway at riskmetrics.com
Wed Jul 5 14:32:17 UTC 2000

By the way, Collection>>allSatisfy: was in fact added to the base 2.8a image, in changeset 2107.

(For what it's worth, I think allSatisfy: and anySatisfy: are both excellent names... they're more
intention revealing than, say, conform:.)

- Doug Way
  dway at mat.net, @riskmetrics.com
  RiskMetrics Group, Ann Arbor, MI
  http://www.riskmetrics.com