SystemDictionary>>version

Paul Fernhout pdfernhout at kurtz-fernhout.com
Sun Jul 23 14:16:45 UTC 2000

I'm trying to make a smaller distribution for Squeak 2.8-2344.

I removed a lot of things unneeded for a base system, and when I went to
"condenseChanges" I got a walkback in this method.

SystemDictionary>>version
	"Answer the version of this release."

	^ EToySystem version , ' of ' , EToySystem versionDate

Basically, I had already removed EToySystem as part of the clutter.

Really now... a method called SystemDictionary>>version depending on
EToySystem?

-Paul Fernhout
Kurtz-Fernhout Software
Creators of the Garden with Insight(TM) garden simulator
http://www.kurtz-fernhout.com