Dumb question: middle vs right buttons on 3 button mouse

Bert Freudenberg bert at isgnw.CS.Uni-Magdeburg.De
Fri Jul 7 16:05:02 UTC 2000

On Fri, 7 Jul 2000, Ned Konz wrote:

> Bert Freudenberg wrote:
> >
> > On Thu, 6 Jul 2000, Ned Konz wrote:
> >
> > > I've noticed that Squeak interprets my mouse buttons differently
> > > on Win32 vs. Linux (same machine and mouse).
> >
> > You need to switch on 3-button-mouse-mapping in the Windows menu.
>
> I don't see it there. I have looked in the "windows" menu as well
> as the "help/edit preferences/windows" menu.

I meant the "MS Windows" window menu - click the top left button of the
Squeak Window title bar, you get a menu, at the bottom there is a
preferences entry.

-- Bert