PIC/Smalltalk Release

Jon Hylands Jon at huv.com
Tue Jul 4 22:11:43 UTC 2000

On Sat, 01 Jul 2000 01:19:18 -0500, Jon Hylands <Jon at huv.com> wrote:

> Okay, I've done the port, it works, it's out there.

I just put up a new page, linked from my PIC/Smalltalk page, that has all
the instructions and information I have come up with so far, as well as
links to the change-set for the code. The info on the page is basically the
same as the posting I did to the list on Friday.

You can see it at http://www.huv.com/uSeeker/smalltalk/download.html.

While I'm not really interested in doing a lot of in-depth support of this,
I would like to know if anyone can use it, so if you do end up downloading
it, please let me know whether it works for you or not.

Later,
Jon

           http://www.huv.com