[NOTBUG] HandMorph missing menu actions

Norton, Chris chrisn at Kronos.com
Tue Jul 18 15:31:12 UTC 2000

Hi Bob,

Thanks for the tip about the updating of flaps.  I may re-upgrade at some
point so that I can take advantage of that.  I did end up nuking my flaps.
:-(

Re:  "Was that our hand I say raised?"

Well, maybe you saw some hand "waving"...   :-)

Actually, I'm pretty strapped for time just now.  I've got 3 Squeak projects
in the soup pot right now, in addition to my regular job.  But, as always, I
promise to post any fixes, enh's and goodies I manage to produce.

Cheers,

---==> Chris

PS>  Bob & 2.9a lurkers:  Have you noticed recently that Squeak 2.9a seems a
bit sluggish?  I opened up a 2.7 image yesterday and FreeCell cranked.  On
2.8, FreeCell was a bit slower and on 2.9a, forget it.  Some of the changes
lately have caused a general degradation of morphic's response time.  At
least on my Windoze machine...  Oh, and I used the same VM (Andreas' latest)
and color depth for all 3 images -- 8 bit depth on a PII machine with 24-bit
true color configured.