[VM][Events][BUG][FIX] PluggableListMorphs: to many clicks necessary to select/unselect, if the mouse stays at the same point...

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Thu Jul 27 17:58:56 UTC 2000

In message <397F9D6E.93A15C49 at evolgo.de> you wrote:

> I think we are reaching a branch point here: To go further beyond some
> point would be much easier, if we'd decide to make the switch to event
> code in Morphic, without always to have to take into account the
> compatibility to the old polling code.
I agree; though I want to try to make this 'demo' versions as usable as
possible so that there is less chance of anyone taking a look and
declaring it useless!

Still hoping to get a Mac version done sometime soon - anyone want to
volunteer to try it? Anyone feel like havinga go at the Windows version?
It would probably be just a few hours work since the event skeleton
should be portable.

tim

Useful random insult:- She's a screensaver:  Looks good, but useless.