[ENH][ANSI] Collection>>allSatisfy:

Ivan Tomek ivan.tomek at acadiau.ca
Wed Jul 5 14:03:47 UTC 2000

Let me make a small suggestion: Could the community agree on some
standard form of commenting methods? As an example, for the
following I would prefer something like

"Answers true when ..., answers false otherwise."

but that's not, of course the only possibility.

In fact, it would be nice if all agreed on some principles of a
recommended coding style, for example a selection of guidelines in
Skublics and/or Beck.

Ivan

> > allSatisfy: aBlock
> >         "returns wether all the elements in the receiver satisfy
> >       the condition specified in aBlock"
> >
> >         self do:[:item | (aBlock value: item) ifFalse: [^ false]]. ^
> >         true

Ivan Tomek,
Jodrey School of Computer Science
Acadia University