[SF][VM][UNIX] SourceForge download of VM 2.8a

Stephan Rudlof sr at evolgo.de
Mon Jul 10 14:51:51 UTC 2000

Squeakers,

at first the good news: I have succeeded with downloading the uploaded
stuff!
So the SourceForge CVS mechanism works (the server doesn't seem to be
always so busy as last night...).

Now the bad news: Compilation fails. I have to fiddle around with
- configure and
- makefiles,

to get it working. There have to be some adaptions:
There is one symlink, which has to be removed and the CVS subdirectories
have to be taken into account, they disturb the compilation.

Please be patient, I'll notify you, if the port is usable.

Greetings,

Stephan
--
Stephan Rudlof (sr at evolgo.de)