PoolDictionaries???

Roel Wuyts rwuyts at vub.ac.be
Mon Jul 24 07:44:43 UTC 2000

Since you say it is a newbie question, I think you do not need to use
PoolDictionaries at all. As far as I know, they are only used in very
specific circumstances. My guess (without knowing what exactly you want to
do) is that a 'singleton' of some kind will solve your problem cleaner. If
you tell your problem, I will gladly take a look at it and give my comments
about whether I would use pooldictionaries or not...

--
Roel Wuyts                    Programming Technology Lab
rwuyts at vub.ac.be              Vrije Universiteit Brussel