[SF][RFC] sqXWindow.c split into pieces - please comment

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Mon Jul 31 22:03:53 UTC 2000

In message <3985F498.D0A0E13D at bike-nomad.com> you wrote:

> Is there going to be a similar attempt with the other platforms?
Why do think there would need to be? The platform specific files are
just that, and can be aranged, split, named anything us port-wallahs
want them to be. Or is there something about SourceForge that will mess
up our happy anarchy? Please, say there isn't.

I could certainly go with the suggestion that there ought to be an
sq{plat}Main.c for each platform that would represent a good starting
place for visitors to look at the code, whether it had all the plat code
in it or not.

tim

Strange OpCodes: BSO: Branch Sort Of