[FIX] Celeste backup problem

Lex Spoon lex at cc.gatech.edu
Mon Jul 17 10:30:56 UTC 2000

They don't right now, but it would still be nice if they could.  For
example, "mail changeset to list" could end up opening Celeste twice.
So could "email this project to a friend"....

(By the way, the changeset I sent around doesn't do anything at all about
multiple Celeste's *in different images*.  Don't do that :) )

-Lex