[Questions]Events

Stephan Rudlof sr at evolgo.de
Sat Jul 22 01:37:37 UTC 2000

Tim,

Congratulations!

I have just installed your stuff and compiled a new VM: It works great!

For the others: Just click (in Morphic) in a Browser to
InterpreterSupportCode>>macNetworkFile and immediately after this click
on another window: It takes some time till the file string appears in
the code pane and thereafter the other window comes to front!

This hasn't worked without events.

Thanks,

Stephan

--