[SF][VM][UNIX] VM 2.8a Call for work..

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Wed Jul 12 22:53:55 UTC 2000

Tim Rowledge wrote:

> Hopefully we will get into the habit of keeping everything in (on?)
> sourceforge, so the file ought to be there [snip]

Some time over the last couple of days, the file /src/configure (or
whatever is
needed to just type "make" and have it work) got lost (I don't know
enough
about autoconf or automake to say exactly what is missing)...

$ make
mkdir -p i686-pc-linux-gnu
target is i686-pc-linux-gnu
/bin/sh -ec 'cd i686-pc-linux-gnu; ../src/configure '
/bin/sh: ../src/configure: No such file or directory
make[1]: *** [i686-pc-linux-gnu/Makefile] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 2

--
Ned Konz
currently: Stanwood, WA