[swiki-bugs] Re: Squeak Swiki out of order again

Bert Freudenberg bert at isgnw.CS.Uni-Magdeburg.De
Tue Jul 11 09:07:30 UTC 2000

On Tue, 10 Jul 2000, Lex Spoon wrote:

> I know people complain a lot about the swiki being stable or not, but I
> hardly *ever* see it down.  It certainly doesn't just go down for days
> at a time, which was claimed earlier.
> [...]
> Maybe people are tending to give up after the first try, and never try
> hitting "reload" even once?

I don't complain. When I see it down (like yesterday morning) I send a
short notice to swiki-bugs and that's it. My posting about a mirror was
not only about having a backup when the main swiki is inaccessible, but
would also help taking some load off of it.

-- Bert