Camp Smalltalk 2000 CS2 (A trip report)

John M McIntosh johnmci at smalltalkconsulting.com
Tue Jul 18 06:22:14 UTC 2000

Camp Smalltalk 2000 CS2 (A trip report)

Greetings, it's late 2:30AM tuesday morning, not that's unusual for your
scribe. This time around I've decided to post early, just in case someone
feels left behind and perhaps they would like to fly in before the fun
stops, thus my proofreading and linking isn't quite up to previous
standards. Also at some point I'll migrate all this to a swiki. So yet
another Camp Smalltalk begins.

http://www.smalltalkconsulting.com/html/CampSmalltalk2.html

Custom Macintosh programming & various Smalltalk dialects
PGP Key: DSS/Diff/46FC3BE6
Fingerprint=B22F 7D67 92B7 5D52 72D7  E94A EE69 2D21 46FC 3BE6