[BUG] Scamper bugs looking for a fix

Ted K. Ted.Kaehler at disney.com
Sat Jul 1 08:55:59 UTC 2000

Folks,
	I applaud the overhaul of Scamper that is in progress.  Here are a
few bugs that are probably independent of the current effort.  Anyone have
an idea about them?

1) The page http://www.freetranslation.com/  displays fine and the button
works.  However, if you choose a different language from the popup menu
button, several new buttons and fields are added to the page, and the old
ones are not deleted.  The more times you choose, the more buttons pile up
below it.

2) The page http://www.spellcheckit.com  has a form with inputs.  There
appears to be no way to launch this form in Scamper.  Yes, there is one
line of Javascript in the window setup, but I don't understand how a
standard browser uses it.  If you are an HTML expert, tell us how this page
works!

In both of the above, there are .gifs in an HTML form.  It should be really
easy to make those show on the screen.

--Ted.

Ted Kaehler,   Walt Disney Imagineering, R&D
(home) 3415 Cork Oak Way, Palo Alto, CA  94303.  voice (650) 424-1070
http://www.webPage.com/~kaehler2/
See exactly what your web browser reveals about your identity
http://www.junkbusters.com/cgi-bin/privacy