User interaction vs. headlessness vs. exception handling

Jerome E. Garcia jerome.garcia at lightsurf.com
Mon Jul 24 16:24:21 UTC 2000

Greetings Ned,

Sorry to just pipe in here but I just have to say that I think you are the
ideal person to bring coherence to Squeak exception handling having seen
your considerable talent at Watkins-Johnson! I think Squeak really does need
exception handling capabilities similar to that we used at WJ.

Jerome the lurker.