Morphic question

Michael Bauers MichaelB at firstlogic.com
Thu Jul 13 14:42:27 UTC 2000

I thought maybe my earlier post was confusing, so I thought I would try to
clarify my question.

I created 2 Morphs in a Morphic project.  One of them was a text box.  The
other was a Morph that could contain other Morphs.  A PasteUpMorph I think?

I created a script attached to a button, and put that button in the Morph
that could contain other Morphs.

What I wanted to do was edit its script to retrieve the contents of the text
box Morph.  But I cannot figure out how to reference the text box Morph.

Thanks for any guidance you can give me.

I worked though or read every tutorial I could find, and I could not find
information on this topic.