[GOODIE][BUG] Morph Dock + Blue look

Roel Wuyts rwuyts at vub.ac.be
Mon Jul 10 09:26:02 UTC 2000

Jim Benson's Morph Dock, and Henrik's Blue look clash in some way or another
(if you first file-in Morph Dock, and then blue look then you some
exception; the other way around just locks up). I have not dived into the
prolem yet, but just wanted to let people know that there is a conflict.
Since there is only one overlap between the two changesets (in
SystemWindow>>#collapseOrExpand), this is the place to start looking (I
guess).

For the rest: keep up the good work, both of you. Since I really want them
both to work, I will try to look into it whenever I find some more time.