WinCE slowness in Morphic?

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Mon Jul 10 07:07:24 UTC 2000

I looked at the list archives for a discussion of WinCE slowness in
Morphic.
I didn't get the impression that anything had been decided. Upon looking
at
the source, I didn't see the 5 msec delay that was discussed. In WinCE,
the
polling code just processes any waiting messages and returns the value
of the
variable that is holding the mouse position/button info.

Does anyone have an idea how we could speed up Morphic on these devices?
Is it just that they have a slower processor, or is there something we
can do?

Thanks,
--
Ned Konz