Squeak on a TINI?

Eric Arseneau eat at huv.com
Fri Jul 14 13:37:48 UTC 2000

> We got a few, and they are currently about $3K per. But you get a lot
> of options in the kit. It's the best thing of its kind that I've seen.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Alan
>
> ------
>
> At 11:56 AM +0200 7/14/00, Bruce ONeel wrote:
> >Hi,
> >   More info here:
> >
> >http://developer.intel.com/design/strong/quicklist/eval-plat/sa-1100me.h
> >tm
> >
> >Any idea what this costs?

Hi Allan,

I just tried to look up the specs on the LCD panels that come with it.  I
couldn't find the model at Kyocera or Sharps site, but my best guess was
that the LCD panel is 3.22 inches.  Is this correct ?  I'm looking for a
platform to test from that has a decent size LCD panel.  Decent being
640x480 lots of colors and higher.

Tx