XML-RPC in Squeak?

Bolot Kerimbaev bolot at cc.gatech.edu
Tue Jul 25 20:09:55 UTC 2000

A simple (see notice below) implementation is included with Comanche
(web app dev framework):
http://comanche.swiki.net

Notice: the XML-RPC and SOAP were started, but are not entirely
complete. The obvious big thing that's missing is a tighter
integration with Squeak, although some starting code is there.
Oh, and this includes my own XML parser - there are a few dozen
more out there in the Squeakville.

I'm planning to take this implementation further to completion this
Fall, as it will be an essential component of another project.
I might completely discard my code in favor of Camp Smalltalk work,
since they've turned out tons of useful stuff (still have to dig
through for relevant treasures).
And I'd be interested in looking at your code.

Bolot