OT the new apple mouse (was: Mouse button usage inconsistent with accepted practice?)

Aaron Thieme ghede at well.com
Sat Jul 8 01:07:02 UTC 2000

> Of course, we now supposedly have a no button mouse to look forward to.
> What on earth are they thinking? "Different" I guess.

For the record, isn't this going to appear to applications as a one-button
mouse?  I was under the impression that (fancy pressure sensing mechanism)
aside, you still get to click (tap, squeeze, whatever) in only one way...?

Or is it going to be more like a tablet, with esoteric notions like
variable squeeze pressure... (hmm, I suddenly see many, many tiresome,
teledildonic flash animations on the horizon.  Gulp).

aaron

  ghede at well.com
  http://www.quietamerican.org