[ENH][ANSI] Collection>>allSatisfy:

Jarvis, Robert P. (Contingent) Jarvisb at timken.com
Wed Jul 5 13:49:11 UTC 2000

Probably not.  I don't mean to say this would be a bad thing, but trying to
get a group of iconoclastic individualists to agree on some form of
regimentation is, I fear, unlikely to meet with much in the way of success.
Put another way, we can probably reach agreement on this as soon as we can
develop a consensus on a single set of brace-and-indenting rules.

Bob Jarvis
Compuware @ Timken