[Fix?] celesteattachmentfix

Stephan Rudlof sr at evolgo.de
Tue Jun 20 13:03:32 UTC 2000

Henrik Gedenryd wrote:

> Stephan Rudlof wrote:
>
> >> I still would like to have non-official, per project update streams.
> >
> > And I would like to have platform specific module update streams;
> > 'modules' meaning compiled plugins here.
>
> It will probably be easy to tie updates to modules once the namespaces are
> working (and generally adopted...)

My point here was, that there is a difference between updating the image
and updating modules. Updating the image is platform *independent*,
updating modules *not*.
So there has to be another updating mechanism to automate this task.
Namespaces aren't suitable for reaching this goal.

Stephan

--
Stephan Rudlof (sr at evolgo.de)