Ship it with Squeak

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Thu Jun 29 17:13:09 UTC 2000

In message <17qllsc2ii4dp7imsv62img5jqvr3b4093 at 4ax.com> you wrote:

> Tim, what was the status of the software when you left Interval? Is the
> browser code PD for sure?
The IP commitee gave us the ok to share anything except that directly
related to the proprietary details of the AvioDigital MediaWire stuff.
Since the webbrowser is quite unrelated to any such details I can't see
it being restricted in any way. Besides, Jon is going to rewrite the
display stuff to use morphic, will want to replace most of the layout
code to take advantage of hindsight and so it won't really have much to
do with interval anyway, will it?

tim

Fractured Idiom:- MONAGE A TROIS - I am three years old