Updates, some for 2.8, some for 2.9

Ted K. Ted.Kaehler at disney.com
Fri Jun 16 22:53:01 UTC 2000

Folks,
	I have released Bob Arning's latest set of updates for Squeak2.9.
One of them was also released for 2.8.

For Squeak2.8
2345editorChange-raa.cs

For Squeak 2.9
2408altSynOverride-raa.cs
2409multiProjects3-raa.cs
2410editorChange-raa.cs
2411noExtraColon-raa.cs

============preambles============
Change Set:		editorChange
Date:			15 June 2000
Author:			Bob Arning

Suitable for 2.8 and 2.9alpha

A little fix for the #printIt changes previously made. It is unadvisable to
replace the old editor when the paragraph has changed. To see what I mean
(before you install this, of course),

-open a browser (seems to happen most in a new browser)
-select a method (Boolean>>and:, e.g.)
-move the mouse into the code pane
-add a few z's in front of the method name
-save (keyboard cmd-s - do NOT let the mouse leave the code pane)
-try to select text with the mouse. It won't work for me, although once the
mouse leaves the pane and returns, all is well again.

The problem was that the auto code updating replaced the paragraph and then
I restored the old editor which was still pointing to the old paragraph.
Bad combo.
Change Set:		altSynOverride