SyntaxMorph (was Re: About the new syntax)

Bijan Parsia bparsia at email.unc.edu
Fri Jun 9 11:43:28 UTC 2000

On Fri, 9 Jun 2000 JArchibald at aol.com wrote:
[snip]
> you want it added to Squeak.683. I'm going to be doing some repairs there
> myself today, and would be glad to add it for you.
[snip]

I realized a small ambiguity here. I'm the "author" of the screenshot, not
the morph ;)

If I can wingit, I'm going to try to get a single shot of a single,
reasonably complex method appearing as:

	1) normal smalltalk, pretty printed or not
	2) alt syntaxed
	3) syntaxmorphed
	4) tiles
	5) bytecodes
	6) filed in from linefed sources :)

hmm. I can't think of any others?

Oooh. Prolog source in a browser window, and SSP.

This is one crowded screenshot ;)

If I can't wing it, then perhaps a separate page with shots of some of
these so people can see the "looks" without having to filein the
"feels" is in order? Or is there already a syntax/code representiaon shot
page?

Cheers,
Bijan Parsia.