PluggableListMorph

ssadams at us.ibm.com ssadams at us.ibm.com
Mon Jun 19 21:02:48 UTC 2000

Here you go.  I've been using this for several months now.  See the example
class.
Also adds isString test methods to Object and String.
(See attached file: PluggableObjectList.1.cs)

Sam S. Adams, IBM Distinguished Engineer, IBM Research
tie line 444-0736, outside 919-254-0736, email: ssadams at us.ibm.com
<<Hebrews 11:6, Proverbs 3:5-6, Romans 1:16-17, I Corinthians 1:10>>

"Eric Arseneau" <eat at huv.com> on 06/18/2000 12:02:56 AM

Please respond to squeak at cs.uiuc.edu