AW: Newbie helper -- Easier window resizing in Morphic

FWr at phaidros.com FWr at phaidros.com
Fri Jun 30 09:43:06 UTC 2000

Hi Jim,

I think it doesn't make a real difference if you have 1 or 2 pixels to catch
this stupid little yellow handle. And so I must say that I find Steffen's
solution much more reliable.
Anyhow I think it would be much easier to resize windows if there would be
the well known property of a changing mouse cursor in a "catching area"
around the window borders.

Frank