[BUG][FIX] Re: [updates] Beginning 2.9alpha

Stefan Matthias Aust sma at 3plus4.de
Tue Jun 13 12:42:25 UTC 2000

Hi, I just downloaded the latest 2.9a changes which I got an error (DNU
extent:) while saving my new image.  I should say that I always update a
virgin image in MVC mode.

It happens in #snapshot, when #startUp: is send to PastUpMorph that again
calls "Display restoreMorphicDisplay."

It seems that #getOuterMorphicWorld returns nil which obviously doesn't
understand #extent:.  It looks like the new code requires Morphic.

The attached fix provides a workaround.  I simply changed

restoreMorphicDisplay
   self getOuterMorphicWorld

   (self getOuterMorphicWorld ifNil: [^ self])

bye