We will not catch flies with vinager!!!

Lawson English english at primenet.com
Thu Jun 22 00:41:54 UTC 2000

Seems to me that instead of a "world-shaking" *interface*, what you want is
a "world-shaking" way of *customizing* the interface.

Sorta like Apple's Themes but more robust.

--
YOU have the right to select the Reform Party Presidential Nominee, which
doesn't have to be Pat Buchanan. Vote BEFORE June 30.