Emergency Evaluator - need help

Bob Arning arning at charm.net
Wed Jun 21 20:00:35 UTC 2000

On Wed, 21 Jun 2000 19:43:02 +0200 Karl Ramberg <karl.ramberg at chello.se> wrote:
>I like that there is a emergency evaluator that pops up.
>But I don't know how to use it. Could one list the
>most common uses at the top of it or have a
>help function ? Where is it in the system ?

Karl,

Check out Transcripter>>readEvalPrint. It wouldn't be a bad idea to have a few suggestions printed there for reference. Some handy possibilities I have used are

Project current exit  "gets me out of a potentiall corrupt project/world"
ScreenController new fullScreenOff "gives access to the Mac menu bar again"

Cheers,
Bob