[BUG] Mac Socket changes break system?

Dwight Hughes dwighth at ipa.net
Mon Jun 12 03:02:37 UTC 2000

You might want to try getting a new VM -- I think Andreas put out a
couple of versions fairly quickly. I'm not having problems with Scamper
on a fully updated Squeak #2310 on WinNT4sp6a. My VM has the same
version info, but the file date and time says 5-24-2000, 2:00:36 PM and
is 436,736 bytes.

-- Dwight