[BUG] Auto correcting in Morphic

Bert Freudenberg bert at isgnw.CS.Uni-Magdeburg.De
Fri Jun 9 21:11:50 UTC 2000

On Thu, 8 Jun 2000, Stefan Matthias Aust wrote:

> At 20:25 08.06.00 +0200, Bert Freudenberg wrote:
> >When doing a "print it" of the following
> >
> >         | a b |
> >         a := 3 + 4.
>
> I can't reproduce this.  For me, it works both in MVC and Morphic (on
> Windows with #2210 and #2299).

I just tried again with BEO's virgin 2299 image. It does what I described
(Morphic only). The result is either printed on the top left, or the
formatting is screwed up. The hang occurs when I choose print-it from the
menu instead of by keyboard and then say yes to remove the var. On an user
interupt it hangs somewhere in the morphic drawing loop.

-- Bert