[BUG?EndRequest?DocoFix?] listBuiltinModules

Raab, Andreas Andreas.Raab at disney.com
Thu Jun 1 03:49:13 UTC 2000

Andrew,

> The documentation in Smalltalk listBuiltinModules suggests that this
> function will list all plugins.

The comment in Smalltalk listBuiltinModules says:

	"Return a list of all builtin modules (e.g., plugins)."

What's wrong with this comment?! Being not a native speaker I might miss
something here but given the selector and comment never even mention any
other than builtin modules I don't see a problem ;-)

  - Andreas