PIC/Smalltalk

Jon Hylands Jon at huv.com
Thu Jun 29 16:05:08 UTC 2000

On Thu, 29 Jun 2000 11:21:22 EDT, JArchibald at aol.com wrote:

> Please, do release it. I mean we've got things that are supposed to work that
> we have to beware of. We're grown-ups; we can deal with it.

I know, I know...

I released a freeware Descent level editor back in 1996 which was
written in Smalltalk. It was a runtime-only system, and I got an
enourmous number of emails from people trying to figure out how to do
stuff, installation problems, etc...

I really don't want to go through that again, since I am trying to
actually build something now (MicroSeeker), I just don't have time to
deal with it.

I will think about it some more, and probably port it into Squeak
(should only take a couple evenings), and I'll let you guys know what
I decide to do.

Later,
Jon

           http://www.huv.com