[BUG?EndRequest?DocoFix?] listBuiltinModules

Stephan Rudlof sr at evolgo.de
Thu Jun 1 21:07:37 UTC 2000

Andrew,

"Andrew C. Greenberg" wrote:

<snipped>

> Of course, all this misses my other question: why not provide a means
> to list plugins other than builtins?

I have already implemented this functionality, take a look into the
attached changeset:
- Interpreter>>
	loadExternalModule: moduleName function: functionName
	primitiveLookForExternalModuleFunction
and
- SystemDictionary>>
	existsModule: aModuleName
	existsModule: aModuleName function: aFunctionName
do the work.

I have send a mail (4th April) - written in German (so not citable here
;-( ) - with the attached changeset to Andreas Raab, don't know if it is
planned to build this into the VM.

Please don't try to fileIn this changeset! It is *not* compatible with
the current VM status...

Greetings,

Stephan

--