Precedence (was too long to preserve the 'was's ;))

Bijan Parsia bparsia at email.unc.edu
Wed Jun 7 19:20:32 UTC 2000

On Wed, 7 Jun 2000, Jarvis, Robert P. (Contingent) wrote:

> [...]

Bob Bob Bob Bobbobbob   *Bob*! (er...was that the right number? Are you
Bob7? ;))

You failed to note that this was praising with faint damns as a way to
humor the unwashed!

> Then fix it.

*ME*??!!

> Or get someone else to fix it.  :-)

That's more like it!

[snip]

What about my beautiful pangyric in praise of Smalltalk at the end? How
dare you substitute your own and make me look like a bad guy! ;)

:)

Cheers,
Bijan "having too much fun with MailDB today" Parsia