Linux VMs

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Sat Jun 10 17:29:40 UTC 2000

danielv at netvision.net.il wrote:

> I looked at the usual locations, just checking I'm not missing something
> -
> Is there somewhere an updated unix/linux vm with fast primitive failure?

If you look on http://sumeru.stanford.edu/tim/pooters/SqFiles/plugs you
will find a close-to-up-to-date source tree (a couple of weeks old)
derived from Ian's last announced release and with FilePlugin,
SocketPlugin, SoundPlugin, LargeIntegerPlugin setup as external plugins.
If you generate new sources, support files and plugins code you will
find it fairly obvious where to move the file in order to compile them.

tim