win32: SetDIBitsToDevice

Raab, Andreas Andreas.Raab at disney.com
Tue Jun 20 06:19:23 UTC 2000

It means what it says ;-) The C function SetDIBitsToDevice failed. I've seen
that a number of times without being able to finally track down the reason
for it (if this fails it's very very Bad - it usually means you won't see
any bits on the Display, but it seems like sometimes you do see them even
though I think you shouldn't if it fails...)

  - Andreas